Dr.Web anti-virus for Novell NetWare Description
Wide range of supported OS
Dr.Web anti-virus for Novell NetWare file servers provides anti-virus Protection for a wide range of Versions of this network-aware operating system 鈥?from version 3.12 till 6.5. The anti-virus doesn鈥檛 require all workstations and servers in the network to use the same protocol. Dr.Web anti-virus for Novell NetWare file servers is run on a server as a loaded module (the NLM module). The anti-virus is managed either from a server console, or from a remote console from a workstation.
Dr.Web anti-virus for Novell NetWare file servers allows:
* performing scheduled scans of server volumes or on-demand scans;
* scanning 鈥渙n-the-fly鈥?incoming and outgoing server traffic;
* specifying files, directories and volumes to be scanned for viruses;
* setting actions upon detection of viruses and suspicious objects;
* generating several simultaneous scan processes;
* setting scan processes priority and controlling them;
* keeping logs of Events and specifying their verbosity.
Default settings, predefined as optimal by developers are as follows:
* check for viruses by the heuristic analyzer;
* check of packed files;
* check of archived files;
* check of mail files.
Dr.Web anti-virus for Novell NetWare Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Dr.Web anti-virus for Novell NetWare 5.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Dr.Web anti-virus for Novell NetWare Requirements
No additional system requirements.